- An elbow injury limited Olsen to his lowest playing time percentage since he tweaked a knee in a 38-0 blowout of Atlanta last season.
- Funchess was targeted three times but finished without a catch for the first time since Week 5.
- This was the third time this season Benjamin saw fewer snaps than Funchess (Week 2 vs. SF, Week 11 vs. NO).
- Tolbert, who was named to the Pro Bowl Tuesday night, played his most snaps since Week 2 and scored his first touchdown in more than a year.
- Bersin’s playing time was his most since last year’s game against the Redskins.