- Recorded eight sacks, the second-most in franchise history (9 at Atlanta on 12/29/13).
- Allowed one sack. They’ve now given up four sacks in their past four games after allowing 12 in their first three.
- Allowed their fewest rushing yards (24) since they gave up 14 to the Redskins on 11/12/15.
- Snapped the offense’s first-quarter scoreless streak of 62:46 with RB Jonathan Stewart’s two-yard touchdown run.
- Scored their most points in the first half (24) since they led the Cardinals 24-7 at halftime of the NFC Championship Game.
- Went 6-for-14 on third down after combining to go 4-for-19 on third down in their past two games.
- Allowed the Cardinals to go 4-for-12 (33%) on third down after allowing their past three opponents to go a combined 22-for-44 (50%).
- Extended their overall series lead against the Cardinals to 11-5.
- Are the first team since 2003 to win both a Conference Championship Game and the rematch the following season by 10-plus points each.
- Snapped a slump of 98:07 without a touchdown when WR J.J. Nelson scored on a 5-yard pass shortly before halftime.
- Had a season-high 10 penalties.
- Fell to 4-4 in 1 p.m. ET starts under coach Bruce Arians.
- RB Jonathan Stewart
- Had his most carries (25) since he had 27 against the Cardinals on 12/19/10.
- Now has multiple touchdowns in back-to-back games for the first time in his career.
- Had 95 rushing yards to up his career total to 6,067. DeAngelo Williams (6,846) is the only other Panther to eclipse 6,000 yards.
- WR Kelvin Benjamin had a 50-yard reception, the second-longest of his career (51 vs. SEA on 10/26/14).
- WR Devin Funchess had a season-high three receptions.
- TE Greg Olsen had his fewest receptions (one) since he had one against the Jaguars on 9/13/15.
- DE Charles Johnson had a sack to up his total to 10 in his past nine games against the Cardinals.
- DT Star Lotulelei had 3.0 sacks in the first half. His career high for an entire season was 3.0 in 2013.
- LB Thomas Davis scored his first career touchdown in what was his 140th regular-season game.
- LB Luke Kuechly had a sack to up his season total to 2.0. He had 1.0 in 2015.
- CB Leonard Johnson picked up the first sack of his five-year career.
- QB Carson Palmer was sacked a career-high eight times.
- RB David Johnson had his fewest rushing yards (24) since he was held to 21 on eight carries at San Francisco on 11/29/15.
- WR J.J. Nelson doubled his career high with eight receptions and equaled his two-year total with two touchdowns.