- Have won their past four season finales by a combined score of 137-71.
- Lead the head-to-head series, 20-12. Carolina had won six straight meetings until Tampa’s 17-14 win in Week 5.
- Are 1-6 this season when their opponent scores first.
- Have been outscored 87-21 in the fourth quarter over their past nine games.
- Have scored just one fourth-quarter touchdown in their past nine games. They’ve gone 73:26 since that touchdown in Oakland.
- Have converted just 31 percent of their third-down opportunities in their past five games. To put that in perspective, the Rams have the league’s worst third-down percentage at 33 percent.
- Are second in the NFL with 95 points scored after turnovers (Broncos, 110).
- Haven’t beaten the Panthers in Tampa since the 2012 season opener.
- Have lost two straight after putting themselves in the playoff picture with a five-game win streak.